Follow Us On Facebook And Twitter By Clicking Below!
Clear Communication In Your Relationship!
Clear Communication is a fundamental element for building a wonderful relationship.
Clear Communication includes appropriately conveying your wants, needs and desires as well as listening, understanding and respecting others' opinions, even when you disagree with them.
The 7 C's of communicating:
Utilizing clear communication incorporates other fundamental keys to a Wonderful Relationship, such as honesty, trust and respect.
Without incorporating the skills of clear communicating into your relationship, you may be increasing the levels of conflict and stress as well as other associated difficulties, which may ultimately lead to the end of your relationship.
1. Clear - Be clear about your message. Make sure your partner understands what you are trying to say. Your partner shouldn't have to "read between the lines" or "make assumptions" as to what you are trying to say.
2. Concise - Stick to your point. Don't confuse your partner by contradicting yourself or trying to make multiple points at the same time. Be sure they understand each point you are trying to make before you move on to the next one and if necessary, elaborate a bit to help them understand a little better.
3. Concrete - Let there be no doubt as to what you are saying. Provide details and vivid facts and be sure your message is solid.
4. Correct - When your communication is correct, it's error free. If your communication is incorrect, then your partner will identify false information and make Swiss cheese out of what you are saying, thereby focusing on additional false information rather than the message you are trying to convey.
5. Coherent - When your communication is coherent, it's logical. All your points are connected and relevant to the main topic of your message.
6. Complete - If your communication is complete, then your partner has all the information they need to be informed and if necessary, make appropriate decisions.
7. Courteous - Courteous communication is friendly, open and honest. There are no hidden messages, sarcasm or passive-aggressive tones. If you are courteous with your communication skills, your partner will be more accepting to what you are saying. If you fail to be courteous, then you will more than likely turn your partner off and they will lose focus on what you are trying to say.
Copyright © Bunny Up, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.